JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY: WHO'S HIRING
This month we are featuring blockchain technology startups that are hiring for remote location.
This month, it’s mainly remote fintech & blockchain tech startup job openings.
As always, down below the same for more established crypto companies worldwide.
New Tech Startups (But Well Funded)
By The Way - If you are a founder interested in blockchain startup builders, we have that list too:Go the list of blockchain venture studios >>
Focus: Lojic is a blockchain based supply chain management platform, in other words one of the projects that cross the legacy and disruptive border with distributed ledgers. These kinda-corporate projects tend to be well funded and pay well, and Lojic is not an exception.
Looking for: (Remote) Technical Product Manager - Someone who is a great communicator with good technical literacy to collaborate with product owners and engineering manager to establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards. Pays very well.
Focus: A solution to simplify access to DeFi (decentralized finance). It’s meant to be a dApp leveraging open access DeFi protocols to manage cross-platform trading, lending and just asset management in general.
Looking for: (Remote) Smart contract engineers - If you know solidity, this is a fairly well paid position that can be done remotely.
Status IM (EU)
Focus: Status is a blockchain-based instant messenger looking to implement advanced functionalities like the popular all-rounder IMs in Asia do. They are funded through ICO money and operate in a minimal hierarchy as a fully distributed team. This would be an ideal opportunity if you are looking to break into a new career vertical as they are mainly looking for junior level talent.
Looking for: (Remote) Pretty much everyone - Developers, technical writers, managers, developers. Especially worth mentioning is this new Junior Security Engineer opening.
Established Crypto Businesses
The crypto companies you know the name of, unless you live under a rock.
You know it as: The cryptocurrency trading platform with a sister non-custodial DEX DeversiFi (formerly Ethfinex).
Looking for: (Remote) Managers and Marketing Specialists, also Developers - Bitfinex is hiring a lot of marketing people, mainly for their dApp/DEX projects. They always pay above average.
You know it as: One of the oldest crypto exchanges that had major hurdles serving their traders in times of high load but never actually scammed anyone or got hacked.
Looking for: (Remote) Engineers and data scientists. Kraken added a lot of data-oriented positions that are listed as based out of their San Francisco office or remotely. These pay very well.
Similar job opportunities at better pay but on-site in NYC are now open at R3.
You know it as: The crypto onramp for regular Americans, platforms split between a managed crypto wallet, a basic exchange and a professional trading interface.
Looking for: Pretty much anybody. Coinbase is filling up their several US offices and also locations in London, Dublin and Tokyo. After big layoffs, they are now looking to fill roles ranging from Business Development through Design and Engineering to Legal and Compliance.
Get the Who's Hiring updates as a monthly email
Selection of blockchain tech companies worth working for.Read More
Latest News Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- Montenegro to embrace blockchain technology in efforts to join the EU
- The Global Hackaton (April, Los Angeles) comes with free tickets to Crypto Invest Summit
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF
- Etheremon released new festive updates and first changes in promise of the Challenge mode release
We are @BOC__Official
Email alerts (2-3 a week)
- Opinions, Analyses & Interviews
- Industry News Releases
- Blockchain Tech Intelligence
Crypto Business Intelligence - Full Data Files
New in Data & Analysis
NagriCoin Project Update: Biotech Token Struck Deal With Pecun.io
Pecunio closed a deal with NagriCoin - a biotech company that as a token sale instead of IPO - citing the rarity of having a non-digital industry represented on the blockchain.Read >>
Industry News Releases
The Korean blockchain game platform BitMatrix announced a new character presale. This time the presale...Read >>
- Universal Protocol - new platform for practical interoperability of blockchains - gets backing of capital asset management firms
- Etheremon launches new game mode that gives players full control of their in-game assets
- Fintech company Nexo offers to buy SALT Lending
- Zilliqa announced blockchain grants for technology developers
- Crypto Asset Management Platform Melonport Launches Melon Olympiad
- The AI/Blockchain startup Perlin gets (not only) funding boost from a Japanese innovator