Etheremon is sticking with its vision to bring blockchain game close to everyone, and apparently the strategy is working.
Daily active users of Etheremon are rising (at the time of publishing Etheremon is the dApp game leader by DAU), Mons are traded actively at stable rate of around 100 Mons weekly and there are popularity and pricing differences emerging among different kinds of mons on the market.
For the festive season of 2018, the decentralized blockchain game for collectible monsters got a bunch of new updates:
First important update is the rehaul of the Mon’s battle arena user interface. The UI rehaul was done already with more upcoming feature additions in mind. But to add an immediate effect for the gamers, a new wintery feel was also added to the arena to make battles more timely for this special season.
In addition to the new arena design, a seasonal Christmas quest has been added to the Quest page. You can now get yourself some new rewards to let you enjoy the festive time even better!
The update planned for near future will be a big one: The challenge mode release. As the team promised some time ago, Mons will be able to unlock moves (skills) in the challenge mode.
The Challenge game mode is planned to be released in the first months of the new year.
Learn more at etheremon.com.
Industry Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- Montenegro to embrace blockchain technology in efforts to join the EU
- The Global Hackaton (April, Los Angeles) comes with free tickets to Crypto Invest Summit
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF
- Etheremon released new festive updates and first changes in promise of the Challenge mode release