Etheremon, currently one of the top dApp games for breedable collectibles, announced the first of their promo events in the run-up towards the Lunar New Year 2019.
The exclusive offer runs during the week of 21st January to 28th January 2019. The offer ends on the 28th at 7AM UTC.
Etheremon players can catch Ruffski & Barkindle Mons which are extremely rare as they were originally created in a very limited amount only for the past Chinese New Year - the year of the Dog.
Anyone can recall them during this week by collecting the dog bone called “Calciumie”.
Calciumie is a special and super rare item. It symbolizes the yummy and nutricious food to help lure your precious dogs back.
Each Calciumie has the power to call exactly one dog back. In total, there will be only 8 Calciumies to be found in the Adventure Mode of the Etheremon dApp game.
The Calciumies could be found in the following 6 maps:
The Barkindle and Ruffski dogs will return in the order as listed above and alternate between Barkindle and Ruffski (Barkindle > Ruffski > Barkindle > Ruffski and so on).
When returned, expiration of these rare Mons will be reset to 0.
Stay tuned for another Chinese New Year offer that will start on January 28th.
Start with Etheremon here and get 5 extra points with a non-free Mon purchase.
Latest News Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF
- Etheremon released new festive updates and first changes in promise of the Challenge mode release
- Blockchain game BitGolf by VX is opening a second item pre-sale
- Universal Protocol Platform gets its first institutional service provider on board