VX NETWORK Ltd., a blockchain game service corporation, announced that the VX Wallet smarphone app has been released on Apple App Store and Google Play. You can easily get it by searching for ‘VX Wallet’.
About Valuable eXperience Network
VX Network, or VXN for short, stands for Valuable eXperience Network. It is a blockchain game platform known for hosting the dApp game BitPet.
Thanks to VX token, the common exchange method in the network, tokens can be reused through all games hosted on the VX Network.
About the VX Wallet
The new VX Wallet has three main areas of functionality: The first one is a secure and user-friendly way of transacting VX tokens as well as monitoring transaction history. Second area is multi-support for various ETH-based tokens of ERC standards. Last but not least, the security level of the app is high in comparison as it provides Face ID, Touch ID, password protection, and does not access private user data.
The VX Network is currently running the IEO on the Bitsonic.
By the first quarter of 2019, VX Network promises to have published 6 types of dApp games including full 3D blockchain golf game and monopoly style board game on the VX platform.
Industry Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- Montenegro to embrace blockchain technology in efforts to join the EU
- The Global Hackaton (April, Los Angeles) comes with free tickets to Crypto Invest Summit
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF
- Etheremon released new festive updates and first changes in promise of the Challenge mode release