LocalCryptos, formerly known as LocalEthereum, is currently the most popular non-custodial p2p market for cryptocurrencies.
Having started as a humble two-man project, it has grown to replace LocalBitcoins after they strenghtened their KYC requirements in 2019, but the development of the app didn’t stop there.
The platform saw another spur of rapid growth after launching peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading in November 2019.
In 2020, the userbase of LocalCryptos has over hundred thousand users worldwide who are enjoying features like on-chain escrow, fully non-custodial setup and even end-to-end encrypted messaging.
Swap trading between three cryptocurrencies now available
As of 3 August 2020, LocalCryptos are adding the crypto-to-crypto swap integration to the app’s user wallets. The swap functionality is done in partnership with ChangeNOW and keeps the users’ wallets fully non-custodial.
LocalCryptos traders who are happy with spot trading their altcoins can now do just that directly from their web wallet, without moving their coins to a trading platform.
The crypto-to-crypto swap is instantaneous.
For now, the swap is implemented for trading between BTC, LTC and ETH.
How to use the crypto swap feature
- Log on at LocalCryptos
- Go to your wallet
- At the bottom of the page, there is now a new button for “Swap”
More at localcryptos.com.
Industry Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- LocalCryptos, the non-custodial p2p platform, added a crypto-to-crypto exchange feature
- Montenegro to embrace blockchain technology in efforts to join the EU
- The Global Hackaton (April, Los Angeles) comes with free tickets to Crypto Invest Summit
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF