Etheremon blockchain game with the decentralized world of Ether monsters announced a new game mode to launch at 6AM UTC, 6 September 2018.
After a long wait, the Etheremon teams finally confirms the launch date of the new game mode - The Adventure Mode.
Etheremon Adventure Mode
The Adventure Mode extends the dynamic gameplay of Etheremon and will be used as a stepping stone for the development of further exciting features in the near future.
This release is the launch of the Exploration Game of Adventure Mode that distributed 54 Adventure sites to players in a pre-sale in June 2018.
Exploration brings about several important changes:
- Players can own Adventure Sites and at the same time send their Mons to explore other sites to gain rewards.
- Hosts of an Adventure Site get rewards every time a Mon embarks on a journey at their site.
- With the new release, Etheremon players are now partners (stakeholders) and decision makers of the game. The players own and are in full control of their in-game assets which are tokenized.
Adventure sites and rewards are ERC-721 compliance tokens to be listed for trading at the OpenSea exchange before an in-game market for the token is developed. At the start, players will pay a default fee of 0.01ETH or 15 EMONT, after 1 month in operation, hosts can start to adjust the fee themselves.
Only 10% of the rewards goes to the Etheremon development team.
Later this year, the Adventure Mode will be completed via the addition of a second game sub-mode within it - the Challenge. The teams promises to release of 54 more Adventure sites in 2019.
Latest News Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF
- Etheremon released new festive updates and first changes in promise of the Challenge mode release
- Blockchain game BitGolf by VX is opening a second item pre-sale
- Universal Protocol Platform gets its first institutional service provider on board
- Cubego launches collab with OpenSea with a promotion for 11 - 12 December 2018
- The AI/Blockchain startup Perlin gets (not only) funding boost from a Japanese innovator
- Japanese blockchain gaming market gets new contender as PlatinumEgg partners with VX Networks