Yesterday, Nexo AG sent out an email featuring their letter of intent to buy SALT Lending assets, citing a rumor that SALT has not been issuing any new loans lately.
The statement from SALT that was pointed to as a response can be found on the offical blog of SALT, although without naming any specific company.
Recently, SALT has received a number of marketing inquiries showing interest in buying our business. While we appreciate our competitors’ interest in our purpose and business model, our company is not for sale, nor are we seeking any M&A (mergers and acquisitions) activities.
The SALT Lending management stated that the rumor is unfounded and lending on SALT platform works as usual.
Other News Releases
- Universal Protocol - new platform for practical interoperability of blockchains - gets backing of capital asset management firms
- Fintech company Nexo offers to buy SALT Lending
- SALT Lending on the inquiries about the state of their business
- Zilliqa announced blockchain grants for technology developers
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Marketplace that Rewards Developers for Open Source Contributions
- Crypto Asset Management Platform Melonport Launches Melon Olympiad
- Devery Doubles Down on B2B Enterprise Solutions
- traceto.io Partners with AI Trading Platform