Yesterday, Nexo AG sent out an email featuring their letter of intent to buy SALT Lending assets, citing a rumor that SALT has not been issuing any new loans lately.
The statement from SALT that was pointed to as a response can be found on the offical blog of SALT, although without naming any specific company.
Recently, SALT has received a number of marketing inquiries showing interest in buying our business. While we appreciate our competitors’ interest in our purpose and business model, our company is not for sale, nor are we seeking any M&A (mergers and acquisitions) activities.
The SALT Lending management stated that the rumor is unfounded and lending on SALT platform works as usual.
Industry Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- LocalCryptos, the non-custodial p2p platform, added a crypto-to-crypto exchange feature
- Montenegro to embrace blockchain technology in efforts to join the EU
- The Global Hackaton (April, Los Angeles) comes with free tickets to Crypto Invest Summit
- Etheremon celebrating #ChineseNewYear2019 with a series of bounties (Ends 8:00 AM UTC on Feb 11th)
- Crypto Marble dApp Game: Monopoly on Blockchain
- The dApp gaming platform VX Network launched the official VX Wallet in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Etheremon's first Chinese New Year Campaign: Chance to recall two rare mons
- Fuel Games and Cryptokitties bring you "The Cat in the Pack" until the end of January 2019
- Action RPG dApp game Hero of Cryptoworld is starting its character presale
- Libereum, the crypto investment company, acquired Spanish football club Elche CF