Yesterday, Nexo AG sent out an email featuring their letter of intent to buy SALT Lending assets, citing a rumor that SALT has not been issuing any new loans lately.
The statement from SALT that was pointed to as a response can be found on the offical blog of SALT, although without naming any specific company.
Recently, SALT has received a number of marketing inquiries showing interest in buying our business. While we appreciate our competitors’ interest in our purpose and business model, our company is not for sale, nor are we seeking any M&A (mergers and acquisitions) activities.
The SALT Lending management stated that the rumor is unfounded and lending on SALT platform works as usual.
Latest News Releases from #BusinessOfCrypto
- SALT Lending on the inquiries about the state of their business
- traceto.io Partners with AI Trading Platform
- Fintech company Nexo offers to buy SALT Lending
- Etheremon launches new game mode that gives players full control of their in-game assets
- Open Data Exchange Raised Over 60 MM USD in Private Placement from Pantera, BlockTower and others
- Zilliqa announced blockchain grants for technology developers
- Wyre acquired Hedgy, platform for smart contracts on Bitcoin
- Universal Protocol - new platform for practical interoperability of blockchains - gets backing of capital asset management firms
- Blockchain KYC Platform traceto.io Partners with Yincubator
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Marketplace that Rewards Developers for Open Source Contributions